A.A. Roots Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.A. Roots Revival

I would like to start a discussion of the early Christian and Biblical roots of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous), and hopefully get a small group(s) going, using the Bible, Big Book, Oxford Group Principles, devotionals (My Utmost For His Highest, 24 Hours A Day

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stidy Groups that Cover early A.A. history and Akron # 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dickb

Stidy Groups that Cover early A.A. history and Akron # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Stidy Groups that Cover early A.A. history and Akron # 1   Stidy Groups that Cover early A.A. history and Akron # 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:59 pm

Very Happy This is my first post, and I simply want to applaud your site and the proposed topic of study groups that dive into early A.A. history, roots, and successes. Many in our global history fellowship have started such groups, sometimes calling them The James Club, sometimes, Study Groups, sometimes Big Book/Bible study groups, and sometimes A.A. As guides to those who want to proceed, I would suggest my titles The Good Book-Big Book Guide Book, The james Club and The Original A.A. Program's Absolute Essentials, and By the Power of Good. There is also an excellent workbook that was fashioned for the spiritual retreats for AAs and their families. The book can be located and obtained through cametobelieve.org. If a reader wants to organize and conduct a study group, I'd encourage that person to contact me by email at dickb@dickb.com or by phone 808 874 4876. My main website is http://www.dickb.com/index.shtml. God Bless,Dick B. Idea
Back to top Go down
vja4Him
Admin

Stidy Groups that Cover early A.A. history and Akron # 1 Empty
PostSubject: AA Roots ...   Stidy Groups that Cover early A.A. history and Akron # 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:03 pm

Hello brother Dick! I'm glad that you found the forum I started for discussing the roots of AA. Haven't had too many visitors yet ... I guess that I need to do some advertising!

Should pass out some of my personal cards with the URL, and also post on my webpages and other forums.

So, how have you been lately? If I remember correctly, you are in your late 70s, early 80s? How many years clean and sober do you have? Do you know of any Celebrate Recovery groups in your area?

My boys and I went to Celebrate Recovery last Friday. As usual, another great night!! We heard a powerful testimony of how God healed someone's life, and how she has been bless by Celebrate Recovery for many years.

Hope to hear from you again. God bless you.

-- vja4Him
+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Back to top Go down
https://aarootsrevival.board-directory.net

Stidy Groups that Cover early A.A. history and Akron # 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.A. Roots Revival :: Your first category :: AA History-
Jump to: